Officia: a Latin word with various meanings in Ancient Rome, including "service", "(sense of) duty", "courtesy", "ceremony", etc.
At OfficiaNet our mission is to transform and improve the way that companies do business. We believe that technology should be harnessed to empower the betterment of all industry.
OfficiaNet is a unique networking and business tool designed with one thing in mind, to help businesses to organise themselves, to enable organisations to interact, connect and collaborate with others, to open up new avenues of marketing, to plan with ease complex projects, whilst at the same time building better practice into your organisation.
Our primary mission at OfficiaNet is to help you to become more effective within your organisation whilst at the same time helping to open up new professional opporunities through business networking and collaboration.
- OfficiaNet and Business - OfficiaNet is designed to help businesses to organise, network, collaborate and achieve sustainable growth.
- OfficiaNet and the Third Sector - OfficiaNet was developed as a project management and networking platform aimed at assisting third sector and charitable organisations.
- Ethical Business - Our company ethos.
- Behaviour Guidelines - OfficiaNet is an interactive environment that encourages positive participation and collaboration across many diverse sectors.
- Guide to Benefiting from OfficiaNet - Top Ten Guideline to heightening your experience.
OfficiaNet is the brainchild of founder J Craig Melia, chief visionary and CEO of Social Evoluton Ltd, and born of the vision of taking the format of networking websites onto the next stage of development - "the mission I had in mind for OfficiaNet was one of developing a way for businesses and organisations to communicate, connect and collaborate with each other beyond the limitations that have so far stemmed the flow of the full potential of their ideas."
Our user-friendly system designed to build relationships, network, find new partners and open new markets
Access your key data from anywhere at anytime - all you need is internet access and a web-browser